Forum home Archived I got married in 2010

only 36days, 1 hour, 22mins and 7 seconds....

whoooooooooooooooooooop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its getting close!! image

• cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    YOu are lucky

Mine is 11 days and 3 hours and I am full of a virus, and off sick from work but had a productive weekend thankfully
  • 24 days for me and I haven't been into work since last week, as my tonsils are currently trying to kill me.

All I keep thinking is at least it's now and not the hen do or the wedding!

Ladies can you believe how close we all are? It's crazy! After 18 months of planning I'm nearly there! Xx
    Really can't believe how near it is and how quickly the last few weeks have gone, making the most of today sick and trying to make a post box
  • Wohoooo!!! 24 days for me today, got a couple of days off too to sort out somethings but thankfully not ill (touch wood). Just been to thorntons for my favour box fillings where the woman thought i had gone nuts clearing her shelves till i explained what they were for!

Bridesmaids dress fitting tomorrow, then hair and make up trial friday its all go go go!

Hope your all feeling better soon

xxxxx
  • Mrs-L-2bMrs-L-2b Posts: 1,702
    17 days for me image

Really cannot believe how fast the last month or so has gone!

Meeting my florist tomorrow, meeting the photographer next week. Finalised cake today, bridesmaid dress final fitting tomorrow! Still got to get gifts for parents, pageboys, best man, make post box/table plan/signing frame/place names/tables names/CD for ceremony music.......not panicking yet though - in fact feel remarkably chilled out at the moment!!!

Hope you ladies are feeling better soon

xx
  • Think there's a theme here ladies - also off sick with virus and mouth full of painful mouth ulcers... Fingers crossed our bodies are getting it out of their systems!
    Back to work tomorrow too much to not, but only 5 working days left then off for 27 days, Cuba two weeks today, woohoo

Hope the bugs don't last too long girls
  • I think there's a theme here too, clearly we're all so busy and got so much in our heads that our bodies have crumbled slightly! But I think we all need to be grateful that it's now and not on our wedding days. We should be fighting fit then!

The doc's given me two weeks of antibiotics so if that doesn't kill the germs I don't know what will image

Might try and distract myself with writing my vows today. Xx
  • artaliceartalice Posts: 113
    oh no!! i really hope you are all feeling better soon... i feel a little peaky but i really dont have time to entertain the thought of being ill - if i get ill i imagine that it will all fall apart lol... i still have a list as long as my arm to do, no time off work, 3 saturdays til xmas and i have to work one of those too! really need to start christmas shopping too ...

feel better soon"" xx
    Back at work and surviving just about!! Just frustrated I wasn't up to getting more things done while I was off