Forum home Archived I got married in 2011

buying bridesmaid dresses online?

hi ladies

not been on here in ages!!!!! lots been happening......lots of change lol but all good image and back on track!!!

have any of you thought of buying your dress on line? i found a few dresses i really like but hate the snobbery of shops where i live, but can only find them on an american site!!!! image

• I have been looking at some dresses online, well ebay. Found a woman in liverpool who runs a shop, but sells the same dresses with a discount online. Im getting three for 180.00. Called natalie-bridal . Good luck to everyone!
  • she has some gorgeous dresses in her shop on ebay x
  • Could you put up a link to her ebay shop hun as I dont seem to be able to find it.

xxxx
  • i would deffenently get them only so much cheaper my friend got r dresses from a shop what a palaver horible snowty shop girls who made us all feel like shit were so rude to one of the bridesmaids told her she had tree trunks for thighs not only that but we all got meshered up and when the dresses come they were all bar one 2big in places and just fitting in others pluse she paid £135 each and i found the same dresses on ebay for £35 each but after shed paid i will not put my bridemaids through that if i can help it think we wlil still go try some on tho just not in that shop
  • Hello

Try www.lightinthebox.com got lots of bridesmaids dresses flower girl dresses in any colour you like. Have ordered a dress to see colour and quility will be here in 10 days.

Will let you no if they are any good

:\)
  • Ok just had dress delivered

I placed my order on Sunday 1st November 2009

Got it Friday 13th November 2009

It is a super dress, very heavy, very well finished, fully lined, made of quilaty satin in brown I will take photos and upload them.

I will be buy my bridesmaid dresses from them.

You can track your order from the minute you place it right up untill its at your door.

:\)

• Quoted:
    I have been looking at some dresses online, well ebay. Found a woman in liverpool who runs a shop, but sells the same dresses with a discount online. Im getting three for 180.00. Called natalie-bridal . Good luck to everyone!

I am using Natalie for my bridesmaid dresses, she has some great things on ebay.