Forum home Archived I got married in 2011

Photographers and Videography in the Chelmsford/Essex Area?

Hey All Brides To Be

Me and my Fiancee have now booked our wedding for May 2011 and i really want to book the photography and videography before this year is out as some are offering 2009/2010 prices if we book now!

There seems to be so many out there and i dont want to rush in making a decision as the photographs and DVD are a very important part of the day as they hold the memories!

Does anyone have any reccomendations, we live in Chelmsford, essex and are getting married at Braxted Park if anyone has booked theres from the same area i would love to here from you!!

Thanks

Sarah (MrsDsoon2B) xxx:\)

• EVukEVuk Posts: 148
    We used a company called Blessing Photography, They have photographed lots of weddings for brides on this forum. They come very highly recommended. If you google their name you will find their website and a lot of feedback for them. Good Luck with the planning xxx
  • Hi Ya,

I went to look at Braxted Park, its lovely unfortuantely it was just a little to far for our guests to get too!

I am based in Kent and the videographer we are using covers you area its a company called Premier Wedding Video's look them up they have a couple of clips on their website but will send you out a full length complimentary dvd for you to look out - they also have a promotion on at the moment.

The Photographer we are using I think will also cover your area. I love love love! his photos, He is called Mark Bushkes if you google him you should be able to see his website.

We searched around quite a bit for a photographer as this was one of my main priorities as I wanted something abit different and felt he really had the vision for what I wanted.

He is mid range I would say but I think he is def worth it!

He showed me a wedding he had done recently and the pics really did blow me away!

Good Luck!

Kat x
  • Thanks for your help ladies!

I'll def check out your suggestions!!

Sometimes i just feel so overwealmed by it all!! just so many people to choose from and want to pick the right one!!

Hope all your plans are going well?

xx
  • Hi MrsD

We have booked Expressions Photography, they are a husband and wife team!! There photos are fab it shows on their website. They are very professional and very good value for money!!!

We are from southend and I know they travel throughout the essex venues. Worth booking an appointment with them as I know they set their prices once you have booked!!

We are using SVS for our Videographer who was recommended to us from Expressions, the website is not that brilliant but his work is execellent.

Let me know how you get on!!!