Forum home Archived I got married in 2011

27th August 2011...any date twins?!

Hi everyone,

Am getting married on 27the August 2011 at Oulton Hall in Leeds...just wondering if I have any big day twins!!

:\)

xx

• hello and congratulations princesskats!

I too am getting married on 27th Aug 2011! Can't wait! How are you getting on with your planning? xx
  • congratulations!! same date....fab!! when did you get engaged??x

• Hey ladies,

congrats to you too!! Am already so excited about getting married, even though it's so far away!!

We got engaged on 3rd Jan whilst on holiday, which was amazing, how about you both??

Just starting planning really - done lots of looking though, so far we...

are seeing a potential photographer on Friday (I think I am going to book them)

got an appointment with a cake designer to see what we want

made an appointment to look at the wedding cars we like

chosen bridesmaids and bestman/ushers!!

How about you both?? Where are you getting married?

xxx

• Hey

We got engaged last Sept on hols too! Decided to start planning in Jan this year so here we are! Still not decided on a venue, so many gorgeous ones to choose from, gonna have to narrow it down! Looking in Glasgow and surrounding areas. How about you?

Sound like you have quite a lot organised! Well done, it can be pretty overwhelming as well as amazing fun1

!

xx
  • Hello and congratulations!! I'm also getting married on 27th August 2011! So exciting image Where are you getting married?
  • Congrats to you too nic85!!!

I've having my reception at Oulton Hall, Leeds..booked it this week!! How about you hun? xx
  • Hey Ladies,

Im the 27th aug too - getting married in st marys church liverpool and reception at Thistle hotel.

We are very organised, book church, reception, entertainment, photographer, videographer and i have picked my dress image xx
  • We are also very organised. We've booked our venue (Mollington Banastre in Chester), photographer, cars and I have bought by dress! The next think we are going to look into is cakes, we've already decided where we are going to get our cake from, it's just a case of us going to their shop and booking them! It is all very exciting image
  • Hey Nic, you make me feel like im not rushing ahead with everything image

It cant come quick enough for me image x
  • I know what you mean, I'm really looking forward to it all! I'm going to be really busy after this summer until the March after our wedding so we want to get things booked now so we're not panicking later on when I won't have alot of free time! Soon2bmrshecky, since you're getting married in Liverpool can I assume you're also from there? Whereabouts? x
  • yeah im in liverpool - croxteth. What about you - are you from Chester?

• No, I'm from St Helens (unfortunately) but I moved to Chester a couple of years ago but I still work in Liverpool!
  • We are getting married near your roots then image Thistle hotel in Haydock image
  • Hi,

We are getting married on 27th August too. We've booked Church, Reception venue & photographer. Seen some lovely dresses but didn't know if I was looking too soon? Feel better now though to hear that you girls have yours already! So exciting! x
  • So how are my lovely date twins doing? Not long now until we can give notice! xx
  • mumtoAJmumtoAJ Posts: 35
    Hie ladies also getting married on the 27th of August in Newcastle so far have booked reception venue,register,cake maker,videographer and also have a potential photographer i havent posted for a while now but used to chat with other ladies on the forum who are getting married August nxt year but our thread got swallowed somewhere lol happy planning girls
  • 1 more week to go and we are on the countdown with just 12 months to go image xx
  • We're into the 360s now!!! When are you all giving notice? We're going next Tuesday. Very excited but nervous as well! image