Forum home Archived I got married in 2011

30th July 2011

ONE YEAR today to all my wedding date twins xx

• tiffers586tiffers586 Posts: 83

YEAHY!!!!!!!!!!! it'll soon be here.

What have you got left to do?
  • I am ridiculously organised! so I have put stuff on hold so I have stuff to do in the run up, I work on a ship over summer and I am back at Uni as a mature student so I have all that coming up too.

I have everything sorted and invitations designed and gonna make them myself over the xmas period, just need to get my dress fitted nearer the time, payoff all the bills that will be due in the run up, decide on my hair style.

Got everything else sorted pretty much just making last decisions and pulling it all together, all the biggies are booked photographer, church venue, entertainment etc.

we are choosing our rings around xmas time.

and we are lucky as we know alot of people in the industry so have been spoiled with discounts and freebies image

ahhhh its gonna go soooo fast!

how about u? how r u gettin on? x
  • Hi girls, where about are u gettin married? I'm in Oxton Wirral

Good Luck x
  • in shropshire, my reception is in worcester though about a 30 min drive from the church image

CANNOT WAIT!!!
  • 11 months tomorrow girlies........................cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

• image H2b has said we can go design our rings in 3 weeks time, so I am absolutely thrilled!

Its all coming together nicely now, and my friends from the states have booked their flights and accomodation! so It really is going to come around soooo fast!
  • so how far r u girls with your planning....

what colour and theme r u having.....

also where about do u live????

sorry for sounding soooo nosey.....am just interested lol x