Forum home Archived I got married in 2011

Martini Glass centrepiece suppliers

Hi ladies

I'm getting married on 26th March 2011 and have decided on tall martini glass centrepieces. I am however struggling to find a supplier (either kent/london or staffordshire based) that does 40cm ones (I need 12). Does anyone have any suggestions? Ideally I would like to buy not hire and dont wish to spend a huge amount of money. Thanksimage

• Hi Diva26311,

I'm from Berkshire so not really your area but have found these websites that do them...

http://www.weddingmall.co.uk/glass-vases/giant-martini-vases/product_cat_27.html

http://www.easyfloristsupplies.co.uk/glass-vases/cocktail-vases/cat_287.html

I want to have these centrepieces as well but hoping our Florist can supply them cheaply enough.

What you putting in yours?
  • Thanks MrsMoriarty to be

At the moment I'm putting gel beads with fibrolights in the base then either a small floral or feather arrangement on top - still trying to decide. What are you going to do with yours?
  • I haven't decided yet. Meeting one florist in Sept and another in Oct so going to see what they say.
  • PixenPixen Posts: 607
    I get married in July - so if anyone is married before me....i would be interested in buying them after ur weddingimage
  • Hi Pixen

I'm getting married in March so happy to work something out with you. The only place I can find them are charging around £10 a glass which I didn't really want to spend but would probably sell them on eBay afterwards. Let me know your thoughts image x
  • PixenPixen Posts: 607
    well i would consier buying some - just thought - postage would be high unless you live local?
  • mrsgLmrsgL Posts: 682
    hi, im not sure if you have a shop called the range near you. might be worth googling it and seeing if there is (worth a trip)

they had really tall/large ones in there for £5.99, i went in again last week for some extra large brandy glasses for my sweetie table.

xx