Forum home Archived I got married in 2011

Anyone having their Wedding Reception at Huntswood Golf Club, Bucks?

Hi All,

I have booked my wedding reception at Huntswood Golf Club, Burnham in Buckinghamshire and just wondered if anyone else had booked here or been to a Wedding Here? I have seen on their website they have added new pictures of a purple themed wedding and was actually wondering where whoevers wedding it was had got their chair covers from? lol.

Thanks image

• Hi loops26

I've never been to there but it's quite near where I live.

You from the area too?
  • loops26loops26 Posts: 112
    Hi MrsMoriartyToBe, Yes i'm not far from there, about 20 minutes away in Langley. How far away are you?
  • I'm Cippenham so really close.

Are you having all your wedding at Huntswood?
    No just the reception, we are getting married at st Marys Church in Wexham, where i was christned so it has a personal touch! Have you got your church/reception booked up?
  • Hey, I was looking at Huntswood but didnt find much about it. Can I be rude and ask how much they cost and how many people they can have?
    I think they hold up to 100 (we are having about 90) these are the prices we were quoted

£400 room hire for the day

£300 DJ 5 hrs

£7.50 corkage charge per bottle or £17.50 bottle of cava

then for the food they have menus which you can choose your options from so eg we are having soup @ £4.50 so £4.50 x 90 and so on. If you go onto their website and e-mail them they will send you a wedding pack which has all this info on and all the menus attached. hope this helps image