Forum home Archived I got married in 2011

***Date twins*** SEPTEMBER 3RD 2011?????

Hey ladies,

If you're getting married the same day as me, Id love to hear what dress you're having where are you getting married and how's the planning going image

• julie27ukjulie27uk Posts: 606
    hi image i think we may have been on the same thread on here before!! im a september 3rd bride too!! im getting married near richmond north yorkshire.my dress is by pronovias and is called "georgia" (im not sure how to post a pic but its in the 2010 collection). up to now iv ordered my dress,bought the 3 bridesmaids dresses, booked church and reception venue, booked cars and booked he photographer. thats all up to now!! got lots still to do! cant believe that 2 weeks tomorow its only one year away!!!! hows your palnning coming along? image
  • Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Im getting married in Hastings (East Sussex) Bannatyne's Spa hotel (google is beautiful!)

We have booked and paid deposit for: venue, flowers, cake, photographer, men suits, and I've paid for my dress, shoes and BM's shoes

Haven't got BM's dresses yet struggling to find nice light blue cheap dresses mmm

And have to buy favours etc, but we know what we want.

I am so excited, will have to find a new hobby when it's all over haha!
  • julie27ukjulie27uk Posts: 606
    just had a look at the website and it looks lovley!! i found bridesmaids dresses to be the biggest struggle to find up to now, hard finding ones i liked, that matched the colour scheme, that were in our budget!! are you staying in the hotel the night before, getting the spa treatments etc? image
  • Oh yeah!

Ive booked a twin room for me and one of my friends who's coming all the way from OZ bless her, so we're both staying there the day/night before and having manicures, pedicures etc

Can't wait, don't think Ill ever want to come back to my flat after that haha!