Essex Brides??

Is anyone getting married in Essex? What venue have you booked? What have you got planned so far?

I'm getting married at Fennes in Oct 2012 x

• Hi I'm an Essex Bride image

We went for The Lawm in Rochford, we both fell in love with it the minute we saw it!

So far I have my dress and shoes, earrings, photographer, place settings, a few kids favours ummm ummmm trying to think of what else! I'm sure theres more lol We also have our appointment to give notice next month so then we'll be able to confirm with our registrar image

How much do you have planned?

xxx
  • NowMrsMackNowMrsMack Posts: 2,535
    Me, me, me!!!!

I'm getting married on 28.12.2012 at The Old Rectory; it was the first and only place we visited - and works perfectly with what we want!

I've got the dress (needs alterations), save the date cards, thank you gifts for family and the centrepieces.

I've made my bouquet and I'm making all the invitations after Christmas!!

Soooooo excited!!!! image
  • I am also getting married next October at The Old Rectroy wedding Venue..

I have ordered my dress,bought my shoes, booked a photographer, booked my registra, have my colour theme, and sent out Save The Dates.

soooo exciting..xx

My invitatiosn are being made to send out in March, and I have booked my Stylist to do my chairs, Tables and decorations...
  • JDAHIREJDAHIRE Posts: 46
    *Various functional products*

*Chair covers, sash, backdrop, plates/cutlery*

*Unbeatable on prices*

*You get the personal touch*

*Guarantee you that you will not find a better price than us*

http://jdahire.co.uk/index.html
  • Hi Girls.

We're a home based a mobile eyelash extension salon in Chelmsford | Essex.

If you're after stunning lashes that frame your eyes for your big day, please get in touch.

We don't bump up the price like some places image

Full Set - Very full/glam look is £70

Half Set - More natural is £40

xxx
  • Roast0938Roast0938 Posts: 104
    We are getting married at Orsett hall. I love it!! 1st dec this year. Xx
  • Check out www.weddingbeaus.co.uk or www.facebook.com/weddingbeaus for hire of chaircover / sashes, table clothes, wishing wells and centrepieces to suit any budget. thank you
  • Hi girls, I'm an Essex bride!

We're getting married on 21st July at Greenstead Hall wedding barn in Halstead, near Colchester image
  • Congrats!! So exciting. I helped my friend with the planning of her wedding. I loved it!!

I would highly recommend getting eyelash extensions for your wedding day, they last all through your honeymoon too!

You can wave bye bye to mascara (no worries of it running down your face) and the hassle of strips.

Unlike most places we don't charge extra for weddings/proms.

A full glam set os £70 and will last about 4 weeks before you need them infilling (with more lashes).

xxx
  • Sorry I know this is the wrong thread for this but I have to warn you all... dresses... dont go to confetti and lace in lakeside. Ive had a terrible upsetting experience. I would hate for anyone else to go through it. 3 weeks before my wedding. but im not the only one (if only I had read these reviews before I ordered my dress... imageops:

http://www.weddingsuncovered.co.uk/reviewview.asp?CategoryID=17&CompanyID=37
  • Hope2Hope2 Posts: 1

B2B_2012 are you wanted to ask a question about your venue