Forum home Archived I got married in April 2011

HURRY UP ALREADY!

Well I'm getting married on the 22nd of April and it's taking too long to get here! 6 Months and 10 Days to go!

How's everyone else getting on with their plans? Getting excited yet?

• hi im getting very giddy now i get married on 1st and time seems to be flying by, christmas will be here before we know it then are weddings im a little concerned about my dress as it won,t be here til march but nothing i can do so will have to trust them.

how are your plans going?
  • niclou79niclou79 Posts: 1,142
    Hi corbanater - big day buddy!

I'm getting seriously fed up of waiting. We want to crack on with trying for a family, so I just want our big day to get here so we can enjoy it, have a fab honeymoon, then get on with being a family!

We've had everything booked and planned for months, so it's like tapping our fingers counting the days image
  • DH2DKDH2DK Posts: 410
    Mine's 30th April and I had a phone call today from the bridal boutique asking me to come in to be measured so I've made an appointment for the end of October!! So excited image
  • I've just joined Y&YW today and I'm slightly excited!!!!!! image

Slight understatement!!!! We're getting married on 17 April next year. We only booked it a month ago and I thought we had already got a lot done, suits, my dress, venue, catering, but now I'm thinking about how much other stuff I need to do and I'm having a little panic! All with Christmas in between!

But all the same... it cant come quick enough image

xxx
  • Alnwick2bAlnwick2b Posts: 125
    omg, i would be seriously stressed, thank god we have had 14 months to plan, it has just flown by really quick! we still got quite a bit to do, but its all groovy and now just getting the jitters whenever i think about how close things are, i cant beleive we are only 6 months away! imageimageimage