Forum home Archived I got married in April 2011

Is it just me or do your grooms just seem to be sitting back ?

my man doesnt seem to have a panic button in him 8) ?? im panicking !! imageimageimageimage

• Nah mines the same!

He's very good at doing stuff designed all our invites etc. But needs "encouragement" or a good nag to get him to do it

• DH2DKDH2DK Posts: 410
    Mine too.

He does do what he has to, such as phoning his own relatives to see if they are coming as they obviously don't know what to do with an RSVP card, but has to be heartily pushed to do so!
  • MrsR4evaMrsR4eva Posts: 1,246
    im wondering when the panic button sets in for the boys !! altho i have to say we listened to our wedding music the other day and he had tears in his eyes ..... 9hope they were tears of happiness image )
  • mine is so laid back he's virtually horizontal. he doesnt stress out, he does do things when ive asked but sometimes it takes a while. it took him 7 months to make accomodation, map and travel information cards for people on his side, as we're having the wedding in wigan and he's from loughborough. he doesnt have a panic button, he just tells me to calm because everything will get done, as he says a job gets done just as quick when you dont stress. men honestly... image
  • helenlouhelenlou Posts: 318
    it seems to be the opposite for us. im chilled and hes panicking. which is strange as im doing all the planning. hes says i can have the day how i want it. within reason. but stressing bout money
    Mine is thinking more now about the honeymoon when we havent paid for all the wedding stuff yet , im still thinking something else will crop up that we havnt paid for yet?? ..
  • RRrr2011RRrr2011 Posts: 1,262
    I've given my H2B tasks to do so i'm not doing it all. He had to sort photographer, negotiate for venue, sort honeymoon and choose first dance!

Don't let them get away with doing nothing! xx
    lol im trying !! weve done almost all the planning together , still dont have a car yet tho imageops: but once everyone is inside the venue waiting for me who sees the car anyway ? unless you make a deal wiv photos of getting out of it ..