Forum home Archived I got married in April 2011

Found a fab Easter BM pressie...

My BMs are getting to keep their custom-made dresses, jewellery, shoes and wrap. Which I think is a pretty good thank you present! But I still thought we needed to give them a little token present in the speeches to say thank you. I was struggling, then came across inspiration when shopping today. We're getting married Easter weekend, so i've bought them a Thorntons Easter egg each, with their names iced on image Even better, they were on buy one get one free and iced for free, so all 3 only cost £7 and I got one for myself too!

• Ooh great idea, I might do that for mine as I'm in a similar situation to you - thanks for the tip!

xx
  • MrsR4evaMrsR4eva Posts: 1,246
    and me too , ive bought the girls neckalces and earrings to wear on the day plus as you say their dresses which can be worn again as they are black and short also thier beautifull satin red shoes and clutch bags so yes i think the eggs are a great idea , i might also have a go at this too , even the best man might get one !
  • JessersukJessersuk Posts: 560
    Hi Niclou - are they on offer in the shops now then? I keep checking online but there's nothing on their website about it yet. We're having these for our kids favours/place settings and because we've been engaged for nearly 2 years now I've had my eye on them each Easter. They're such a cute little idea. x
  • niclou79niclou79 Posts: 1,142
    They're on 2 for 1 at an outlet store, but i'd check because the promo posters and eggs are all current so keep an eye on the main stores
  • JessersukJessersuk Posts: 560
    I phoned my local store after posting yesterday and they are on offer so off I trotted after work last night... our dining room table is now covered in 16 nicely iced Easter eggs. image

Thanks xx
  • niclou79niclou79 Posts: 1,142
    Yay! Glad I could be of use! The kiddies will love them i'm sure!