Forum home Archived I got married in April 2012

so emotional

is anyone else finding they are so emotional on the run up to their wedding, we get married on the 28th and anything remotely romantic or sentimental is setting me off in tears. my poor other half cant wait till the wedding so he can get his normal fiance back.

please tell me i'm not alone with this!!

• nats2013nats2013 Posts: 6,253
    im like that already and still have 16 months to go, il be a wreck by your stage!

the music im going to walk down th isle to, the potential music to our first dance, looking at the reading we want to do, thinking out our vows, trying on dress, making invites, talking to anyone about the wedding in general...... im a teary moo

worry not there is no way you are alone, hopefully youl get all the tears out of the way now so can just chill and enjoy your day! image
  • SpecialSundaeSpecialSundae Posts: 3,029
    I'm just terrified. I have so much to do!
  • Oh god don't worry. I balled my eyes out at the aptamil (baby milk) advert a few weeks before my wedding for no apparent reason at all.
  • Spond25Spond25 Posts: 580
    I'm April 2013 and already stressed and emotional... and that's really not like me..... oh how I wished we'd eloped image
  • MoshBMoshB Posts: 35
    When I first read the first post in this thread, i thought it was funny. Now it's happening to me andits freaking me out.