April 2013

Hi girlies.... Iam new to this site but it has come highly recomended to me by my sister who will be married 3yrs 20/06/2011, she totally loved the support from everyone and all there ideas... so here i am image

My name is Pamela, my future husband image is called Luigi, we have a three yr old daughter Anna, and we live in Northern Ireland.

So far we have our wedding venue booked which we are both delighted with. I feel like i should be orgainising more but have my self convinced i have lots of time!!!!!!

How is everyone else's plans going? should i be getting a move on considering i cant even pick a dress image

• debbiep73debbiep73 Posts: 469
    Hi i am hoping to join you in April 2013 although from Kent south east england. I think you need to start looking for photographer, videographer i have been planning my wedding for about two years now, origninally going to get married this August but had to postpone twice due to partner being injured, but found that people wehre getting booked up two years in advvance, also you if you book now you get this years prices (for some suppliers) rather then 2013 prices image and book your church/ reception or else you could end up with just a reception and no ceremony image unless you are getting married at your venue. Hoping to have definate date soon image
  • Hi

We are getting married 20/04/13.

So far we have venue, photographer and flowers sorted.

We have decided on a theme and are currently collecting bits and pieces as an ongoing project.

I'm looking to do quite a lot of the decorations myself such as favours, name places and bunting so making a start so I don't have a mad rush at the end.

I'd say just do what's right for you. My friend is getting married in May and has planned the whole thing in less than 6 months.

Good luck x