Where's Jodie-Lou :(

Just wondered if anyone has heard off Jodie-Lou recently?

I haven't seen her post for a while and she used to be on here a lot. I love her helpful comments and she always seems to help out others if they have a question.

I hope everything is ok image

Come back Jodie-Lou! I think I need your calming influence in the last few weeks run up! x

• nenjennenjen Posts: 1,524

I haven't seen her comment for a while either... hopefully she's just mad busy x

• TickleyJessTickleyJess Posts: 1,649

I'm bumping this to see if anyone knows where she is.  I hope she's okay x

• BuddletBuddlet Posts: 1,289

I have been wondering too!! I sent her a few private messages and not heard anything. I hope she is ok xx

• I haven't heard from her for ages either, I hope she's alright and just off on holiday or something like that image xxx

• Glad I'm not the only one to miss her!!

Seems a tad weird to miss someone I've never met...LOL! x

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058

I'm back! I've missed you all too! I'm sorry for 'disappearing' and causing you to worry about me: we had a really difficult couple of months (with ongoing fertility issues mainly) leading up to the wedding and YAYW forum was just the last place I wanted to be. I must also apologise to those B2B wishing to order personalised champagne flutes from me- I just had too much going on to do them image Anyway, to happier things- I finally became a Mrs on 1st April and it was without question the best day of our lives so far image On a similar note I would like to say a huge congratulations to you Mrs Stephens, Nenjen, TickleyJess and Buddlet image  not long for you now, Fox! So I see I have a LOT of catching up to do, including reading some rather fabulous wedding reports! Anything else exciting I've missed?! I shall bore you with the details of my big day soon; great to be back in touch xx