Charity donation cards... nspcc??

hi everyone, i dont post alot on here but could do with some answers!! lol

just before christmas me an htb had decided on giving charity donation cards as favours, our number 1 charity is NSPCC. we left it until now because we literally just had to donate our money and the cards would come printed and ready for the day (my auntie has been making some pretty envolope type slips for them that match our colour scheme)
anyway... been on the website today to order them and they dont seem to do them anymore? image heeeelllppp.
i know they do a page you can set up and people donate using that, but i really wanted to incorporate nspcc in the actual day. 
do you think we could just donate money to them as we would have done with the cards, but then just make our own cards? or is that illegal as i would want to use thier logo and slogan ect.

im really dispointed image

thanks in advance for any replys xxx 

• heliganedenheliganeden Posts: 1,848

I don't think it's illegal to use their logo etc, it's a shame they don't seem to do the chairty pin badges that some charities do which you can use for favours, I just had a look on their website and I can't see anything

• I'm not sure about NSPCC sorry, I am having HelpHarryHelpOthers bracelets but am doing my own card and the MD says thats fine x