My 27th April date twins and all other April Brides

Hello all you April brides!! It's finally my turn to walk the aisle this Saturday so wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for all the support and advice over the last year or two. And to all my date twins and those getting married over the next few days, I hope you all have AMAZING days!! x x x

• Mrs W to beMrs W to be Posts: 175

Good luck MrsHH, will be thinking of you.... Hope you will do a report?!  Hope it is everything you dreamed of and more!  Look forward to seeing photos xx

• TeachersPetTeachersPet Posts: 1,009

My turn tothesis sat, sooooo nervous. Collected dress earlier image

MrsH....how did your wedding day go?!  I hope it was everything you dreamed of and more image ! x

• Hello!

Followed threads still aren't working I see as I'm not getting any email notifications! The day went perfectly and am just back from our amazing 3 week honeymoon image

Will try and work out how to post some pictures soon x x

Looking forward to the photos image glad you had an amazing day. Where did u go on honeymoon?xx

• We went to Orlando in Florida image So Disneyworld, Universal Studios, Seaworld, Kennedy Space Centre, swimming with dolphins, water parks, Busch Gardens.... was very busy but amazing!

Are you having the ceremony at the BarnYard or just the reception?

Ahh wow, sounds amazing image just the reception, was it good?! Good food and service etc?xxx

• Yeah was brilliant. We had a few probs with some paperwork errors but on the day it went really well, food was good and staff brilliant. The new wedding and events coordinator is great too. 

• I did reply and it hasn't appeared! It was brilliant. We had a few issues with some paperwork but everything on the day went really well, food was good and staff great. The new wedding and events coordinator is brilliant. 

XX

I still need to contact them so haven't spoken to her yet! Look forward to the piccies image xxx