Watford weddings

Hi all My wedding is aug 30th at the noke by thistle hotel, has anyone used this venue? Advice needed on florists, suit hire, decorations, everything really! Advice would be appreciated from any wattord women out there xx

• We are the group of singing waiters. We usually go there for our performances. everything is really good there. Highly recommended

• RsmithRsmith Posts: 18

Hi..

My friend (Nathan) had wedding there about a year ago. It was very good and specially the wedding singer is awesome and perfect entertainer,  Because of him i always remember his Nathan's wedding..

• KellySKellyS Posts: 40
    Hi there I'm getting married in watford this year for decorations we used smile events. The man who runs this always get back to me very quickly as I've changed my mind numerous times. We got our chair covers centre pieces and backdrop here. Also we used instyle wedding decor. These are lovely girls and we got our sweet cart, table plan and dance floor.. They also do chair covers and backdrop. Amie bone is def the best person in watford for flowers. The person I can't recommend highly is vicky brown for hair and make up she's amazing!!,
  • JJ2013JJ2013 Posts: 628

Hi, I echo that Smile Events have been brilliant, they were recommended by most of the venues we saw and so far their customer serivce has been excellent.

• Hi all

Thanks for the advice, we have a meeting with amie bone flowers an I'm certainly going to check out smile events... Has anyone come across suit hire places? So far the only place I'm finding is moss suit hire xx