Just had my first dress fitting.....

Just back from my first dress fitting - and I fell in love all over again with my dress image But I do have an inch to lose from my waist to make it 100% perfect. Back to the gym then for another month as picking the dress up on the 17th December......I just want it to hurry up and get here now!!

• Awhhh I was so excited to the pics then hun image
  • Oooh mine is in a couple of weeks, cutting it somewhat fine for my 18th December wedding!! Can't wait and massively hoping for that in love with it feeling, as I've sort of forgotten it!!! X
  • I didn't take any pics of me in my dress - I feel a bit funny about sharing it before the wedding day! But I too was a bit scared that I wouldn't like it as much as I did when I chose it but as soon as I put it on I was grinning like a cheshire cat!! I need to get my hair style chosen tonight and then I'll be a happy bride to be!
  • I no what you mean hun, I have a pic of me in mine but only the back of it and its HUGE on me. I think its also off putting when your hairs not done or make-up. Im hoping to have a pic of it fitting me after xmas when I have hair and make-up trial. Im not putting the whole pic on here though it will spoil the wedding report image
  • I had my final one on wednesday for my 3rd dec wedding, leaving it at the shop unil day before but want it home nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww =) x