Forum home Archived I got married in December 2012

bridesmaid outfits....

hello,

i definitly have my bm dresses and shoes but nothing else... these are my ideas of what else to get them though

• TheWifeTheWife Posts: 188
    I love the navy BM dress. Is it from Coast?
  • Li1736Li1736 Posts: 324
    thank you!! yes they are Coast dresses, they are so flattering on they look fab! well i would think that but my bm's love them too!!

i also have bought these today incase it rains

Do you think it looks ok like it goes together? X
  • I get maaried in dec 2011, and they look perfect x
    Thank you imagewhen is your date? Weare the 1st dec!! We only got engaged 3 weeks ago today so very new still - have you done much planning? X
  • FloFlo Posts: 432
    Lucy the dresses and shoes are gorgeous, definately go together! The wellies are nice and practical too!

The only one thing I would say is get the girls to try the fur jackets on before you buy them. I tried one on the other day and looked a right pillock because of my pin head and volume-less hair! I'm not saying that your BMs have pin heads or flat hair like me, lol - just that they don't suit everyone (whereas my friend looked lovely in them).
    Thank you for your advice - what I have done is bought a few different shrugs / jackets for the bm's to try so we can see what looks best. It's so hard to tell off the hanger!!
  • EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT TOGETHER,I'VE BOUGHT MY BMAID SHRUGS FROM MATALAN,THEY WERE ONLY 8 POUNDS EACH!! BARGAIN image
  • does anyone know if those dune shoes can be dyed???
    Haha!! Chickens?! I havnt got any feather ones butbet they can look very glamorous. I have got 6/7 completely different styles - even a long White wool coat so we'll see what looks best and what they prefer - I will let you know!! X
    I have to admit the shrugs arrived Today and some look like glorified feather boa's!! Might be harder than I thought ...
  • they are beautiful do you no if they do that dress in purple as that would be ideal for our wedding image

planing on having furry shrugs as well image
    the bridesmaids have spoken this is the overall look so far - any comments or suggestions are welcomed please image

oh how do i upload a photo thats not on the web and just saved to my desktop?

• NowMrsMackNowMrsMack Posts: 2,535
    Quoted:
    the bridesmaids have spoken this is the overall look so far - any comments or suggestions are welcomed please

oh how do i upload a photo thats not on the web and just saved to my desktop?

x

You have to upload the image to photo bucket
    thank you!!!

here goes then ..

Any thoughts??
  • singo44singo44 Posts: 3,420
    oh I'm having those earrings!!

my colours are navy/ midnight blue - such an elegant colour. love the dresses hun xx
  • it all looks fab!!
  • deleted
    thank you!!

Singo44 whens your date? we are 1st december! i am so excited i want to do it all now but trying to hold back lol cant believe its nearly a year to go! whoop! x
  • NowMrsMackNowMrsMack Posts: 2,535
    Ooo it looks fab!! I like it!! What jewellery will they be wearing? Because you've got the white against the navy, I'd personally go for something quite blingy? But that's just my personal opinion! image
    i have blingy earings and hair slide and still debating about the necklace as dont want them to be over the top so might not get them one at all...