Forum home Archived I got married in December 2012

table centre silver/ navy blue

Hi ladies

Having jsut got married in December I was really stuck for ideas for table centres. I finally decided on crystal trees set in vases with blue and silver baubles in. These took ages to source from USA and importing them, but well worth it wiht the compliments on the day!

Anyway now my wedding is over I am selling these at a fraction of the price I paid! they are on ebay here is the link.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Crystal-wedding-trees-x7-complete-table-centres-/120851879654?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item1c235556e6

thanks and good luck with your weddings, having a December wedding is so much fun xxxx

• So lovely just way over our budget We are having Navy/silver colour theme so email me if you are selling anything else!

([email protected])

Many Thanks

Kat x
  • They are gorgeous and match my colour cheme perfectly but i'm gutted that there's only 7, i have 10 tables plus the top table image
  • Snowy xSnowy x Posts: 1,100
    Match my colours too, so would also be interested in anything else you might be selling. Already have my centrepieces sorted though but out of interest, do you have spare of the dark blue baubles,or any tips on where I can get hold of some?
  • I bought some great navy baubles for my centre pieces, they're a mixture of matt, shiny and glitter and cost me a bargain £1.04 per box of 24! have a look if they still have some, they're the small ones and the only ones ive ever seen!

Sorry, forgot to add that they were from Sainsburys! lol
  • Navy baubles became my obsession:

Sainsburys stocked them in December 2011 at 2.50 for 30mm ones as above, then a shop near me also sold glass ones smaller ones which are also mixed in. Paperchase also did mini glass baubles but in more silver, white grey mix.... I found somewhere online but they want £6 per 25 and with the quantity I needed that was not an option!

I want to try and sell them as complete table centgre but if for some reason doesn't happen I will have about 1000 baubles so will let you know!

Good luck with you December weddings xxxx
  • Snowy xSnowy x Posts: 1,100
    Thanks, have had a look at sainsburys, doesnt look like they still have any, which is a shame, but yes, please keep me posted if they end up not selling as interested in any, white, silver glass or navy baubles.