Forum home Archived I got married in December 2012

7 DAYS!!!!

Excitment is 100% kicking in now.  SO freaking EXCITED!!! wahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time next week, my hair will be in rollers and I will be drinking bucks fizz with my favourite people around me!!! Why cant it be today........

SO IMPATIENT lol!!!!

Had my first major nightmare lastnight, we forgot to sit down and eat the meal, forgot to do the speeches and the photographer forgot to take any photos of me and the bridesmaids lol!!

Hows everyone getting on?

xxxxx

• Mrs BoundsMrs Bounds Posts: 1,311

OH MY GOD how exciting!!! eeeeek! I'm very unprepared so glad I have a little while longer than you but i'm so excited for you! do you have anything else still to do? Xxxx

• I have to pick up the suits tomorrow and the bridesmaids dresses. but apart from that i am all done baby.

looking forward to a weekend in with my hubby to be and our cats - just chilling not doing a single wedding related thing.

cannot believe its in 1 week - where has the time gone?

What do u have left to do?xxx

• Wency i cannot see your post image xxx

well done on being so organised. You must be loving it. I have got lots to do still- chase people for food choices, get a card post box (have you got one? Are you putting a sign on it? what does it say? lol) thank you presents for my parents, jason's grandad and my grandparents,wrap gifts and write cards, put together favours, put together table plan, sort out kids presents, finalise flowers, and a few payments. dry clean my dress, decide on readings/ readers, and sort orders of service. not much then(!) I wanted it all done by this friday too, whoops! xxxxxxx

omg i forgot gifts for flower girls and page boys too! no idea on those haha! xx

• OMG that is a list girl haha!!  I am sure it will be fine, call in some favours from friends thats what i did image

xxxx

• So exciting!  I had a dream that I went and changed out of my dress halfway through the wedding into jeans then watched TV on my own.  WEIRD.  My sister (maid of honour) has promised me she is not going to let this happen!

• hahaha brilliant!!! xxx