Forum home Archived I got married in July 2013

6th July 2012

Hello lovely brides to be.

We are getting married on 6th July 2013...I am VERY excited!

Anyone else getting married on this day?

• PP2013PP2013 Posts: 54
    I mean 6th July 2013..... Dammit!!!
  • MrsMnowMrsMnow Posts: 463
    me to!

What have you sorted so far, this is what i, i mean we of course have done!

Church

Venue

my dress (it as a bargin)

save the dates (homeade adn ready to send)

picked BM dresses

flowers, including centre pieces

photos

video

giggle booth - this looks like such fun
    All I have done is venue and church.....eeeeeeeek you have done so much.

My uncle is a photographer so he will be sorting that out and I think I have picked colors for the bridesmaids.

I have seen those giggle booths...looks amazing!

Where abouts are you? And where are you having your wedding? Wedding buddies!!
  • juliecarrjuliecarr Posts: 28
    Hello, I am a 6th July 2013 bride as well. I am very excited as I got my dress today, can't stop smiling.

We have also done, venue (ceremony & reception all in one), photographer, have picked flowers but I need to check them this summer as not really their season, food, table decorations, colour scheme & flower girl dresses

What is your dress like Julie??

I have picked my bridesmaids and maid of honour and I think I want a coral kind of colour for them, not totally set on that yet. Where are you getting married?xx
  • I too am a 6th July 2013 bride, very excited as we confirmed the date yesterday!

Church and reception venue booked - a lovely barn!

Lots of ideas for the rest of it but nothing else booked yet. x
  • HayleyJaneHayleyJane Posts: 31
    Hello!

I'm a 6th July girlie too!!! V exciting, 51 weeks today!!!!!!

Got the main things covered, just rings and bridesmaids dresses to sort and all the fun little details like table dressings etc. save the date cards need to go out soon too-they're just sitting on my side at the moment!! Eek!
  • juliecarrjuliecarr Posts: 28

sorry, haven't been on for a while, my dress is mermaid shape in ivory with a diamonte diamond shape under the bust.

Also now got the adult bridesmaid dresses as these were a bargain in the coast sale, black with black & white flowers going at a diagnal across the top.

We are getting married at the High Rocks in Tubridge Wells, you? x

• MidzMidz Posts: 90

im also 6th july and i think im more nervous than excited you guys have done sooo much all iv just about done is my venue image

• I was at friend's wedding recently & the groom said to me, "Some advice, plan everything the week before!"..this advice means nothing to me because I'm practically good to go but I wouldn't worry! Don't feel rushed, just enjoy every moment...and if all else fails, the week before is PLENTY of time :P x

• I'm a 6th July bride. 5 months and 29 days to go xx