Forum home Archived I got married in June 2012

Friday 29th June 2012

we have finally booked our wedding last weekend.. anyone else sharing this day, Would love to hear from you!.. i'm so excited.. so much to do i dont know where to start.. x

• milkyuk76milkyuk76 Posts: 26
    Im with you!

Friday 29th June.....venue and church booked but not much else!

How you getting on?

• Hi girls, I too am getting married on 29th June 2012!

So far we have booked the venue, church, band, photographer, makeup and videographer.

Going to try cakes next week, and also to see our venue again and the marquee company...i cant believe how quickly the year is flying in!!! image
  • Me too! I've got a venue and photographer so far....
  • Hi Ladies

How are we all getting on with the planning? Under 10 months to go !! image
  • Ive done:

church

venue

save the dates

bridesmaids dress

my dress

favours

band/dj

flowers

photographer

videographer

chair covers

Probably forgotton other stuff....getting excited though!
  • Also wanted to add that there are NO Euro 2012 football games on this day!!! yippeee ...we can keep all our men in one place!!
  • Quoted:
    Also wanted to add that there are NO Euro 2012 football games on this day!!! yippeee ...we can keep all our men in one place!!
    Oh thats good news! image

We ordered our save the dates yesterday and going with my bridesmaids next Sat to hopefully buy their dresses.

What colour bm dresses have u ladies gone for?

• EJMBEJMB Posts: 38
    Hello ladies,

I'm getting married this day too. I'm eloping off to Gretna though so not much planning to do really - I've got my dress and having no bridesmaids so no BM dress stress!! image

Getting wed at the registry office, small informal dinner in Carlisle after, couple of nights in the Lake District on the way home. Simples! image Luckily 14 friends and family are forking out to join us and paying their own way, so I think the total spend will be less than £2k lol! It would be a lot less if we hadn't splashed out on nice hotels image
  • Quoted:
    Hello ladies, I'm getting married this day too. I'm eloping off to Gretna though so not much planning to do really - I've got my dress and having no bridesmaids so no BM dress stress!! Getting wed at the registry office, small informal dinner in Carlisle after, couple of nights in the Lake District on the way home. Simples! Luckily 14 friends and family are forking out to join us and paying their own way, so I think the total spend will be less than £2k lol! It would be a lot less if we hadn't splashed out on nice hotels

Sounds like a fab day!

Not long now for us 29th June brides!

What all bits and bobs do you still have to do? Have you sent out your invites yet?

xx
  • Also my day too! x
  • Me too!! still got loads to do. I will be getting married in the Lake District so excited x
  • EJMBEJMB Posts: 38
    Arghhh exactly 100 days to go! image