Forum home Archived I got married in June 2012

just booked wedding venue..

God you all are so organised..

I have only just booked my venue last week.. how long have you all had you wedding dates booked for.

I am not getting married till 29th June 2012, It feels like its such along way away.. i just want to do organise it all now..but thought it might be abit early.. im now guessing its not so going to start phoning around places.. wish me luck.. x

• kathryncr27kathryncr27 Posts: 297
    We booked our venue 2 months ago ish - we were going to give ourselves a few weeks to find somewhere as they say you need to book around a year in advance...we just happened to love the first one we went to! Where are you getting married? Good luck! image
  • We booked the venue about March time.
  • Sam0407Sam0407 Posts: 489
    Arrrggh im so excited! we have just booked our reception vebue for 30th june 2012.A year away and im this excited already, i think i might explode by next year image
  • MrsBreese2BMrsBreese2B Posts: 483
    I'd say you were on track for sure. We're getting married on 22nd June 2012 and we booked our venue only about a month or so ago. Probably would have been even later, except my H2B works overseas a lot and we wanted to get it booked before he went off again for ages.

It's so exciting isn't it?? image x
  • NowMrsB2012NowMrsB2012 Posts: 4,835
    We booked ours quite a while ago but were getting married on the bank holiday weekend so needed to start early to get the best options. image