hi im new!

Hi all!

I'm new to the site and just wanted to say hi as I'm getting married in June next year. We have been engaged for a year and a half and I can't wait to get married to my bestest (sometimes most annoying;)) friend in the world!!!

We have sorted a few things out already but really looking forwards to getting to know you all!

XX

• Hi missmittymoo

Welcome and congratulations!!!

When is the big day and where are you getting married?

Ours is on 16 June and we are getting married at Hazlewood Castle near Leeds.

I've been engaged 1 month and 27 days and I think I've cried with happiness every day since then so god knows what I'll be like by the big day ! imageimageimage
  • Hi missmittymoo

Welcome and congratulations!!!

When is the big day and where are you getting married?

Ours is on 16 June and we are getting married at Hazlewood Castle near Leeds.

I've been engaged 1 month and 27 days and I think I've cried with happiness every day since then so god knows what I'll be like by the big day ! imageimageimage
  • im june 2. starting to go wedding crazy i think. thinking about it all the time. what have you ladies sorted so far.

we've done church, reception, honeymoon and hoping to talk to photographer week after next. i've had my dress since feb this year
  • missmittymoo - congratulations! Its not long now until our big days, I have been engaged since December 2009 and I cant believe how quickly the months are passing! We get married on 29th June 2012!

PandaHands - so far we have sorted the church, venue, marquee, cars, hair and makeup. Ive not got my dress yet, but hoping to get one bought soon!

Where are you ladies going on honeymoon?