Music

We are nearly there ladies so what music has everyone choose for the service and first song ?

Have you picked a song to enter your reception room ?

Cant believe we have just months to go very excited now image

• NowMrsB2012NowMrsB2012 Posts: 4,835
    100 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For our music- were having a voilin and cello as I walk down the aisle and think we will just have something tradional.

Then is the big suprise! You know in the film love actually when people appear singing? Were having that!!! As we sign the register a group of people will appear singing Bruno Mars Amazing image

The song Im currently thinking to walk into the reception room is Bruno Mars (Can you see a pattern lol) Marry You.

Our first dance is a bit of an unnusual one, its the song from the film Tangled. Its gorgeous!

What about you?
  • I've got music from a celtic wedding cd

They are classical pieces with an irish twist

For background music and during the signing we've got

Air on a g string

Ave Maria

Lascia Ch'io Pianga

For me walking in we have

Canon in D

We are walking out to The Courteeners, take over the world and

Our first dance is Adele Make you feel my love
  • mrs gmrs g Posts: 193
    Quoted:
    100 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For our music- were having a voilin and cello as I walk down the aisle and think we will just have something tradional.

Then is the big suprise! You know in the film love actually when people appear singing? Were having that!!! As we sign the register a group of people will appear singing Bruno Mars Amazing

The song Im currently thinking to walk into the reception room is Bruno Mars (Can you see a pattern lol) Marry You.

Our first dance is a bit of an unnusual one, its the song from the film Tangled. Its gorgeous!

What about you?

This sounds amazing have only decided on one so far which is enya only time to walk into played on the harp i need to get on you tube and find some more image
    Quoted:
    I've got music from a celtic wedding cd

They are classical pieces with an irish twist

For background music and during the signing we've got

Air on a g string

Ave Maria

Lascia Ch'io Pianga

For me walking in we have

Canon in D

We are walking out to The Courteeners, take over the world and

Our first dance is Adele Make you feel my love

love adele great choice
  • NicH2B12NicH2B12 Posts: 164
    We're having a harpist and haven't decided what songs to have yet. We're having Sade by your side for our first dance. We also want Adam Sandlers grow old with you in somewhere!

Nic xxx
    Quoted:
    We're having a harpist and haven't decided what songs to have yet. We're having Sade by your side for our first dance. We also want Adam Sandlers grow old with you in somewhere!

Nic xxx

Scary we have sade picked aren't you off to mexico for honeymoon as well?
  • Jozzie73Jozzie73 Posts: 117
    We're having sade as well but love is king for our first dance.i was trying to think of music for signing the register,think its going to be the carpenters lifes only just begun.we're also going to mexico for our honeymoon!!
  • oooh we are having peter andre and katie price, a whole new world, as our 1st dance, as technically u are joining a new world of marriage together xxximage
  • I'm walking in to the ceremony to Canon in D and we are signing the register to Adele - Make you feel my love. Not sure what to walk out to and didn't even think about walking into the Wedding Breakfast?! Our first dance will be James Morrison - I won't let you go xxx