Do you remember when...

...we'd have to scroll down loads of forum titles to find "I'm getting married in June 2012"?! It's worryingly near the top of the date ones now! image

• ceejay234ceejay234 Posts: 92
    Yep, back then I was happily counting down the weeks thinking that it was so far away and was never going to get here - now I am starting to think it is coming way around to fast!!!!!

In a few days we will be able to say 'I get married next month!' blimey, that sounds a little scary image
  • We booked our wedding nearly 2.5 years ago, just over 8 weeks of the countdown left!
  • NicH2B12NicH2B12 Posts: 164
    Yeah this is very scary. It was 18 months when we booked our wedding and now we have 52 days to go!!! image

I'm very ecited though and cant wait to wear my dress.

Nic xxx
  • NowMrsB2012NowMrsB2012 Posts: 4,835
    Agree it is very scary, time just keeps speeding up!!!

I have 37 days to go and my hen is next weekend eeek!!!
  • PandaHandsPandaHands Posts: 364
    its so scary but so exciting. we started planning 13 months ago. cant wait to say im getting married nect month. ekk
  • NicH2B12NicH2B12 Posts: 164
    Just dropped the OH off to go on his stag weekend!!! Its getting closer! xx
  • Going get my dress fitted 2moro. Only 8 weeks on Saturday! It's going so fast.
  • kathryncr27kathryncr27 Posts: 297
    8 weeks for us today too! Stag and hen weekends are in a fortnight as I'm working next weekend, 13 hour days image I don't have time to work!

Finalising order of service this weekend and table plans. We're lucky there's only one day invite person who hasn't replied so not much chasing to do. Hope you all have a nice weekend! image
  • ours is 8 week today aswell!

My Hen isn't until 3 weeks before the wedding and the stag 2 week before.

Order our table plan and names this morning, pretty cheap image

Still waiting for my dress to arrive instore so i can have my first fitting. May give them a quick nudge.............
  • mrs gmrs g Posts: 193
    Its all feeling real now picked food ordered wine and meet the photographer and sorted table plan this week, first hen do is next friday getting so excited but scared at same time of walking down that carpet to meet my groom!
    I think we pretty much have everything sorted now. Only 3 people left to reply and the deadline is tomorrow image

Met the photographer at the weekend and he is lovely.

And my hen do is this weekend image
  • MrsYoungMrsYoung Posts: 404
    It's extremely exciting!!
  • pminxypminxy Posts: 320
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx
  • ceejay234ceejay234 Posts: 92
    We all get married next month - woo hoo!! image
    Yayyyy ceejay!!!! image I think i might burst from excitement!!!!

33 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!