Nervous?!

Hello everyone!

I am getting married this Sunday - June 3rd!! I am feeling really nervous. The thought of everyone looking at me it freaking me out!!

Does anyone have any tips?

• Kchristie3Kchristie3 Posts: 248
    Focus on your h2b as you walk down the aisle image
  • nats2013nats2013 Posts: 6,253
    i really look forward to seeing his little face light up as i walk towards him, then bursting into over emotional tears. im not sure you have much emotional space to be nervous by then

i guess just keep focused in the morning on what you need to do before you leave. im so excited for you and i still have 14 months to go
  • mrs gmrs g Posts: 193
    Enjoy it i know im going to cry as emotions are running high with 2 weeks to go
  • mrs gmrs g Posts: 193
    Quoted:
    Hello everyone!

I am getting married this Sunday - June 3rd!! I am feeling really nervous. The thought of everyone looking at me it freaking me out!!

Does anyone have any tips?

Have a little glass of something !
  • mrslewis12mrslewis12 Posts: 121
    Aw bless think I'll be the same too in 15days!

Have a glass of bubbly in the morning to calm any nerves and all my friends have said just focus on your groom as you walk down that aisle as it is the most intense connection and feeling they have felt. Just block out everyone around you, my friend says she doesn't remember even seeing anyone! image
  • MrsAtobe2MrsAtobe2 Posts: 25
    and breatheimage 3 deep breaths before you go down the aisle to compose yourself, breathe right into your stomach and relax everything then off you go.

I'm so excited but nervous excited. I'm quite prepared to blub my way through the vows but i've made my peace with that image
  • sammieG83sammieG83 Posts: 5
    Thank you for all your great suggestions and support...and I wish everyone else luck and happiness too!!

Not long to go now! I think I am getting excited!
  • MrsJohnson87MrsJohnson87 Posts: 102
    I'm more nervous than excited at the mo! Keep having little flashes of panic lol. I think it'll all melt away in the moment though xx