We're getting married this month good luck everyone !

At last its our month hope everyone is ready xx

• mrslewis12mrslewis12 Posts: 121
    How flipping scary!!!!!!!!

15 days to go for me!

Still got Order of Service to make as well! eeekkkk! Excited though hope we all have an amazing month! x
  • ceejay234ceejay234 Posts: 92
    Yay, I am in slight disbelief that it is actually June - we are all getting married this month, woo hoo image

I still have lots to do but we are getting there and we still have a few days left to finish everything!!

Enjoy however many days you have until the wedding - not long now image
  • NowMrsB2012NowMrsB2012 Posts: 4,835
    Woooohooooo!!! 2 days for me!!! image
    ^ yay, 2 days!! How are you feeling, I hope you are calm and enjoying the excitement!!

I hope you have an amazing day image
  • mrsmacmrsmac Posts: 322
    Woohoo!

Have an amazing day everyone, good luck with the final preparations.

3 weeks tomorrow for me, so excited!! image
    I am actually quite calm and relaxed at the moment. I am sat here at work in a tiara and fluffy neckalce!!
    So, normal office attire then?! image
    Of cause image People keep popping in and I love saying 'what? I dress like this every day.' image
  • Kchristie3Kchristie3 Posts: 248
    22 days for me and still got order of service and tableplan to do . Got my final and hopefully it will be right dress fitting on 21st June ( having a problem with my boobs lol ) image
  • 15 days to go - eeeeeeek!
  • kathryncr27kathryncr27 Posts: 297
    Argh it's JUNE! How did that happen?! Can't believe it.

Oh dear, what problems are you having with your boobs?!
  • Kchristie3Kchristie3 Posts: 248
    Quoted:
    Argh it's JUNE! How did that happen?! Can't believe it.

Oh dear, what problems are you having with your boobs?!
    they keep taking the dress in and my boobs seem to get smaller lol , maybe it's because I'm looking down at them and can see a gaping hole no one else sees image
  • MrsJohnson87MrsJohnson87 Posts: 102
    I had that problem! I changed my bra though (and got those chicken fillets... lol) and now I feel happier!! xx
  • marciahaganmarciahagan Posts: 242
    I am the end of June but still like OMG it's JUNE!!!!!

We booked our wedding 3 years ago, and now it's here!!!! Still have a few bits to do, and going on my hen night tomorrow!

Time is just flying past - I think when I have my house tidy I will feel more relaxed! Sounds a bit odd, but we do a market stall and always have stock lying around EVERYWHERE, plus we are having a massive clearout - so the entire house looks like a jumble sale/burglary, and is stressing me out! Just want to come home to a nice tidy clean home from honeymoon!
  • aww good luck ladies, I hope you have fantastic weddings image
  • Good luck everyone and all the best.
  • I can't believe how quickly it has snuck up.I've been AWOL on the forums for a week because I had a massive freak out about how soon it was and made myself ill so stuck in bed with tonsillitis .... But I'm back here! Order of service and menus this weekend.
  • 2 days for me too! Going for my spray tan today and rehearsal tonight, family arriving this weekend so busy seeing everyone before the wedding on Monday, 2 years in the making and we're finally on the home run!

Not stressed as everything is done now, weather outlook is rubbish which is disappointing but I knew it would rain!! Both mother in law and my mother are driving me nuts, commenting on things chosen for the wedding like menu/outfits now when it's too bleeding late now!!

Good luck fellow June brides, hope you have better weather than me! X