21st June 2013

So so happy we have a date set and now the planning can begin. I feel that we can relax a little until June this year as it's so far away. What do you all think?

• Lucym89Lucym89 Posts: 389
    We are getting married the day after you. It will come round soon enough only another 16 months to go image
  • I know and people are already asking for information that I have no idea aboutimage Some of our good friends already want to book their hotel rooms! We are getting married in Santorini image
  • Date twin image Cyprus 21.06.2013 x
  • rogesam27rogesam27 Posts: 98
    aww im the day after too image 22.06.2013
  • Lucym89Lucym89 Posts: 389
    rogesam27 we are date twins! image
  • zoelia2009zoelia2009 Posts: 1
    I am getting married friday 21st june 2013 ...wwhhooooooooooo
  • rogesam27rogesam27 Posts: 98
    Yay Lucym89 image Hope ur plans are going smoothly image x
  • emlouise88emlouise88 Posts: 22
    Hi all I'm also getting married 21st June, feels like forever away but I've a good bit done! Getting married at home here but got photographer, videographer, cars, string quartet, and bought my dress last sat!!! First one I tried and fell in love! Bit early for dress but saw it n window and had to have!! Just thinking bout honeymoon now! Think it might b expensive! How's all of u getting on?
  • One year to go! image
  • sel00187sel00187 Posts: 26
    Hey all image

Another 21.06.2013 bride here too. We are going over seas to Mauritius. Less than a year to go now image xxx
  • Hi fellow Summer Solstice 2013 Wedding buddies!!

Im getting married at Exbury Gardens - so much to do! Having a gathering with the parents and in laws for a 'number crunching' evening!!

So much to think of! I have made a huge pin board with all magazine cut outs of ideas. ... got to make it reality now!

• Hey all,  Sorry I have been MIA!

Things have started to seen really REAL now...10 months to go! I can't believe it! 

Booked our ceremony and reception in Santorini, Greece and can't wait image

• Hi all am getting married 21st June to whooo so excited it's come round so fast am of to Lindos in Rhodes. Loveing this web site I have just discoverd feel like I can now babble on without boring people image

• Welcome, Lisa image Yes, it's good to have a sounding board and other brides to chat to.  I'm stressing about matching bridesmaid colour to groomsmen colours at the moment! ARG image

• We are getting closer big day buddies! I hope it's all going well ... This is it - you are planning your wedding!! Xxx