Forum home Archived I got married in March 2013

Honeymoon booked!

Today is a GOOD day - just booked our honeymoon! 10 days all inclusive in Antigua! image I also have a job interview this afternoon so hopefully it's going to be a double good day! image

Where are all the other March brides planning on going?

• BUggabooBUggaboo Posts: 398
    Wow cool! We probably aren't going anywhere. We have 2 young kids so thinking somewhere more family orientated for a few days preferably local.
  • oh good luck with the interview - honeymoon sounds fab image
  • Ooh you'll love it! We got engaged in Antigua! Make sure you go up to Shirley Heights for the big party (I think it's a Sunday) Which resort are you going to? We went to Blue Waters, and it was beautiful image
  • Boo81ukBoo81uk Posts: 254
    Wow, Antigua will be fab!

We've not really given ours a whole lot of thought. Will probably wait till closer the time to make sure we have the money for it. We also have a little girl who will be 2 when we get married so need to decide whether we bring her or leave her with the grandparents image

http://wedinlondon.com/
  • Quoted:
    Ooh you'll love it! We got engaged in Antigua! Make sure you go up to Shirley Heights for the big party (I think it's a Sunday) Which resort are you going to? We went to Blue Waters, and it was beautiful

Several people have mentioned about Shirley Heights - we'll definitely look out for it! We're staying in Jolly Harbour. I can't wait!
  • We will be going to cyprus for 10 days all inc we have 3 kids so taking them with us and grandparents for babysitting duties lol plus we arent going til the very end of April so will be there for my eldest 7th birthday