10 months today!!! :D

Hi ladys image

10 months today & counting. Just wanted to see how everyone is doing with planning 'i kind of feel iv booked everything up very early 'prety much got everything. The only thing i need to buy are the bms dresses ... Is having this much organised to soon? ... Im so obsessed with being planned in advance for everything lol.

x Becka x

• BUggabooBUggaboo Posts: 398
    Are you a march 1 st bride? If so me too!

I've done most stuff too, think I've put all deposits down and everything booked now. Just need to decide on all the details.

Got my moh's dress, mum making flower girl dresses.

Ooh, actually we need rings and suits. The only things we've not looks at yet. My other half seems to think he can pick a suit the week before!
  • 123rfraser123rfraser Posts: 48
    Hi

Yip 1st March to image.

Ahh thats another thing we have to do 'rings' .. my h2b ordered his kilt couple of wks ago thinking it would take a while as its a rare tartin he wants but we got a call yesterday saying we could pick it up eek!. We just need to make our invites & favours, mil2b is doing cake & a friends doing flowers so were all sorted image. Feeling quite smug with so much dun but im sure when it gets close i will start to panic. I dont think we can be to organised image

Where are you getting married?

x Becka x
    Preston, Lancashire. How about you?

My shoes from debenhams arrived today, yay!

I actually wish I had more to plan, I'm loving it but quickly running out of things to be doing.
  • MrsT2013MrsT2013 Posts: 536
    ohhh im 10 months two but im 2nd march a day after our 6th anniversary looking forward to it. just filled in hubbys passport so can get the legal stuff done now!!!!!
    Im in Abereen 'my mum lives in Blackpool so not far from you 'i got my wedding dress from Preston tho image absolute steet!! image 'i feel same running out of things to book 'i had my wedding hair trial today 'amazing! loved what the girl did 'another thing booked off image.

Hey MrsT2013 image

Where are you getting married? .. Ooh thats 1 thing not checked 'to see if passports need updating for nxt yr!

x Becka x
    123rfraser, were in Sheffield getting married and having meal and evening at the niagra centre in Hillsborough Sheffield, i cant believe how quick the past 2 months have gone it felt like yesterday i was saying a year to go, im going to join gym next month try and loose a bit got dress fitting in December so give me good few months, i have done quite a lot already we've got bm dresses suits, rings, and little things to sort out, though im dreading to go bm shopping!!!!!! at the moment i feel no one really cares about this wedding there all saying its two early! its not look how quick its going by!!!!
    Hey MrsT2013

Sounds like were both just as planned as each other.I have some people saying 'WAW im really organised then others saying 'you cant be to early so i think its what people think. I cant beleive how fast times flying either 'i remember just after xmas thinking its sooo long away but 5months have passed already image.

x Becka x
    i know i just wish my family would be more involved with it it seems like im the only one that cares! x
    I think families tend to think its ages off until a week before!

Definitely can't be too organised! I have everything organised now apart from the suits. Just been looking online at personalised m&m's! Would love them!
  • kjackson87kjackson87 Posts: 95
    MrsT2013 we r date buddies!!!

I still have loads to do...when should I start stressing??!! X
    I'd start stressing if you still haven't done it by January! lol
    Quoted:
    MrsT2013 we r date buddies!!!

I still have loads to do...when should I start stressing??!! X
    hahaha im stressing allready u can never be two stressed lol haha, wheres ur wedding at , we are giving notice 25the june looking forward to getting that out the way not looking forward to the £400 i have to hand over though! image
    We gave notice in March, once we have done that do we need to contact the registry office again or do we just pay them on the day?
    mine wants paying the day we give notice u betta had contact them and ask last thing u want to do is stress about money! few weeks before wedding she said someone will ring us just to confirm everything
    We paid a deposit. Will check through the paper work.