Forum home Archived I got married in March 2013

Next Month

Well ladies this is it this is what we have all be waiting for well I know I have lol. We can officially say we are getting married next month image 6 weeks till the big day for me now and we are gonna start doing our "rough" table plan over the next 2 weeks, I am so excited and nervous at the same time, I am finally marrying my childhood sweetheart

• ManthaHManthaH Posts: 269

This was the first thing I said when I woke up on Friday, can't believe it's next month image We are all sorted now, just need to make some final payments and have our stag and hen dos. Eeek!

• Funnily it was first thing i said to h2b lol. We just have the final payment on the venue which we are doing next week image and then hen and stag do's cant wait i ferl like a giddy teenager lol
  • I get married 2nd March so under 4 weeks for me! Paid the final bill on payday last week (its due 2 weeks before the wedding and out of this months pay check regardless). I had my hen do on Saturday and it was brilliant. Mum also brought my finished wedding dress (she's made it) and I tried that on for the first time. I've been and got the last things for the thank-you gifts today and finished the table plan last night. All we've got left to do is a running order for the day, all the music (doing iPod disco), choose a first dance song, and then I'm making our three-tier cake the week before the wedding!
  • Our final payment is due on your wedding day but going to pay next week so its all done we done the rough table plan yesterday, got all our on the day stationary printed off just got to put it all together now. For my hen night i am having Ann Summers with naughty cupcakes and pizza then all going out fancy dress can not wait