Forum home Archived I got married in March 2013

9 days to go

With only 9 days to go till my big day my emotions are mixed image I am so excited but nervous  as hell. Good luck to all the brides and grooms that are getting married this weekend and congrats to those that were married last weekend. Its nearly my time to be a bride and I cant wait. This weekend is my hen night sending Miss Jones out in style then next week its welcoming Mrs Harrison

• Oooh good luck Miss Jones/Mrs Harrison - hope it all goes brilliantly!

• it's so exciting now it's really close isn't it? I'm on the week after you image Have a great hen!!

• Its very close image i keep getting all goose pimply and sentimental over our past together and the years we spent a part and now how far we have come as adults. Thank you hun im sure i will enjoy my hen image
  • J H-OJ H-O Posts: 148
    I love how happy you sound!

You wont need to drink on your hen, youll be high on wedding excitement!

Enjoy every moment of the nerves & goosebumps Miss Jones! Xx
  • oolalaoolala Posts: 94

am i the only one who is terrified?!!! x

• jojoabs wrote (see)

Im terrified lol but soooo happy its just around the corner lol, i cannot wait to have his surname and to wear my ring and dress lol

• DreambrideDreambride Posts: 394

OOh so exciting for you - have a fab time at your hen do! xx

• thank you I am having a ann summers party where a friend of mine is making cupcakes and making em rude with cocktails then out on the town for a lil while not a late one though with it being mothers day sunday and I have 3 children

• oolalaoolala Posts: 94
    mrsharrison2013 wrote (see)
    jojoabs wrote (see)

Im terrified lol but soooo happy its just around the corner lol, i cannot wait to have his surname and to wear my ring and dress lol

Mine is just under 3 weeks away and all I can think about is being horribly nervous! Aaaarggghhh x

• I keep flaming spontaneously blubbering lol then get all nervous then happy again lol its like being pregnant and hormonal
  • I am so excited for you have an amazing weekend...x

• Im sure i will thank you just dont think i will be so happy about it Sunday lol thank you again
  • Good luck to all the fellow March Brides,,, i'm waiting to start seeing some pics 

I'm only a year behind you lot im 23rd March 14

I'm so excited see how u all get on x  x

• Thirdthing2Thirdthing2 Posts: 1,288

Have a wonderful day! x