Forum home Archived I got married in May 2011

Do you think you will be nervous on the day?!

Hi Ladies,

I have never been so excited and enthusiastic about something like this in my whole life and I am so overwhelmed that I am getting married that I'm scared on the day my nerves will kick in.

I'm quite an anxious person and I am so worried that I will be a complete bag of nerves in the morning and walking down the aisle. Almost as if my stomach is going to hurl over image

Does anyone else feel like this and whats the best thing to do to beat it?

• Your not alone and I know I'm going to be really nervous too! I was nervous on the morning of my hen do lol!

I'm going to be getting some rescue remody from the heatlh store. I took this on the morning of my driving test and I'm sure it helped calm my nerves.
  • Wow, your wedding is almost here, so I can only imagine what it must be like for you now!

I can't wait for my hen do and hopefully it will be out partying and no place where I have to entertain and be total centre of attention otherwise I will be a bag of nerves!

I like a good party and I know once I get dancing I'll be fine, but its the getting ready and the morning that I am dreading, just talking about it is making my teeth chatter!

It could all be psychological, but its so hard to stop...I get the same feeling in the morning when I'm going on holiday! Have no clue why I'm like that or what it is.

I'm hoping that a nice glass of champagne in the morning will do the job and settle me down, but if you say you can get medication to calm your nerves, then I may just have to take that option!

• And by the way, wish you all the best on your day!x image
  • TTCno2TTCno2 Posts: 176
    YES!!!

My friend has just got married and she said she was nervous until they had said their vows at the church then after it was all 'official' she was fine and enjoyed it all!

xx
  • TTCno2TTCno2 Posts: 176
    YES!!!

My friend has just got married and she said she was nervous until they had said their vows at the church then after it was all 'official' she was fine and enjoyed it all!

xx