Honeymoon...

Hi May Brides!

Have you booked your honeymoon yet or where do you think of going and for how long?

We are thinking of going to Iceland for a couple of days and Canada for 15 nights (fly-drive).

• allyb1985allyb1985 Posts: 2
    Hi started looking at honeymoons this week. Thinking of going to florida for one week and las vegas for one week. Getting married may 26th. imageimage Whereabouts in canada you going to?
  • kate2702xkate2702x Posts: 175
    Hi there,

I went to Iceland a couple of years ago, its v.unusual choice imageit is amazing. Are you going to the lagoons? - sorry can't remember the correct name for it?

Also went to Florida two years ago. I am desperate to go back just to see the Harry Potter section - yes I am that sad lol. So much fun! Are you going to any of the shows in Vegas?

We have just booked Kenya for two weeks with a safari for three days/ two nights. I think October would have been the best time for us to see the animals, but fingers crossed!
  • Maria1985xMaria1985x Posts: 195
    To allyb1985: we're thinking of going to Ontario (Toronto, Niagara Falls, Quebec, Montreal etc). We are getting married May 26th as well!

To kate2702x: yeah, we're thinking to going to the lagoons and whale+puffin watching. We went to Iceland a few years ago as well... Loved it!
  • Ooh @allyb1985 I've been to Vegas 3 times- excellent choice!

This time we've deided to go for peace and quiet and a beach holiday (we don't usually do beach holidays tbh) and we've booked to go to the Maldives image can't wait!!x
  • cm_prcm_pr Posts: 339
    Our honeymoon is booked and paid for image

We're going to Thailand for three weeks, eeek! I'm so excited!