Help with movie theme wedding this novemeber

Hi me and my H2B met working at a cinema (where he still works) so have gone for a movie theme wedding. I wanted a quote from a film to put on the wedding invites but am really drawing a blank! Can anyone help with this idea?

Also i have no idea what to name the tables, the only ideas we have are fav actors, direcors of films all of which my H2B isnlt keen on! eek!

• Love this idea!!

Bridget Jones : "I like you just the way you are."

When Harry Met Sally: "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

The Notebook: "I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day."

Notting Hill: "Don't forget I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.???????

Hope they help.

With your table names, is there something specific you both like that you can tie in with movies? SO I went to a wedding last year where they love movies and they named their tables after famour cars from movies, so they had things like: Batmobile, Delorean, Aston Martin DB5, Ectomobile (ghostbusters) and more. Each table also then had a mini quiz with a quiz master on each table with about 5 or 6 questions associated with that movie - they were really good ice breakers!

Hope that helps! image x
  • hi, well i am not sure if this is even possible but something like 'get all dressed up your off to the movies!' basically a way of inviting people to our wedding by way of an actually movie related quote? does that makes sense. also i was thinking of putting shorter movie qoutes on the bottom of the place cards so would need approx 50 short but good ones?

does any of this make sense?

thank you for all your help so far! image
  • kitty_12kitty_12 Posts: 117
    I love this idea....we are going to add a little movie theme into our day with movie quotes as our table names. I love that quote from when harry met Sally, i think i might put it on our invites. Its slightly cheesey but i love it image
  • PfiggyPfiggy Posts: 199
    What about theme songs from your favourite movies if they had a theme song?
  • happy-lydhappy-lyd Posts: 184
    Are you designing your own invites? You could make them like a movie stub and have a tear off bit for your RSVP?

I love the notting hill quote it's so lovely, but they are all lovely
  • my favorite quite (excusing the language) i =s from bridget jones

'nice boys don't kiss like that' ' oh yes the F***ing do!' love it!

we have designed our own invites, i used pocket fold and made the smallest insert an admit one ticket! image
  • That's great idea,classic