Forum home Archived I got married in October 2012

What dresses are we wearing!

Hi fellow October brides

Just wondering what dresses we are all wearing? image

I'm wearing Benjamin Roberts Tia 5153. It's ordered so waiting for it to arrive!

• 4TAB4TAB Posts: 113
    I'm waering Shaylyn by MS. I've had my first "try on" of my actual dress and my fittings start in July/Aug image

• oooh that is gorgeous!

Can't wait to try mine on again x
  • i've been dithering for months and still havent ordered mine, tthought i'd decided on Toscana by white one and was going to order tomorrow but over the weekend i got dress jitters and have paid for a sample dress of the first dress i saw back in november to be delivered this week for me to try. That dress is Jenna by loulou so completely different but its what i wanted all along and i think i got carried away wit wedding planning and hence fell for Toscana. Fingers crossed i can finally make my mind up this week. image
  • wow they are both fab.

very different, good luck xx
    Quoted:
    i've been dithering for months and still havent ordered mine, tthought i'd decided on Toscana by white one and was going to order tomorrow but over the weekend i got dress jitters and have paid for a sample dress of the first dress i saw back in november to be delivered this week for me to try. That dress is Jenna by loulou so completely different but its what i wanted all along and i think i got carried away wit wedding planning and hence fell for Toscana. Fingers crossed i can finally make my mind up this week.

The Jenna dress is stunning!
  • PollyAnne3PollyAnne3 Posts: 239

Oh go on then... this is mine D'Zage 31101, had a bit of a trying on session with jewellery and my head band last night lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

love your dresses, they are beautiful
  • MRS LILLERSMRS LILLERS Posts: 1,319
    This is my dress. Mori Lee....I'm a plus size bride so a-line was the logical choice.

I'm not keen on the picture on the model but I do love it to bits!

I'm hoping I still love it when I see it again x

Gorgeous dress Carrierufus, love the skirt
    Date Twin you're dress is gorgeous!! image
  • MRS LILLERSMRS LILLERS Posts: 1,319
    Thanks guys!!! image

I thought I was gonna go bit more funky but I fell in love the second I had this on. I hadn't even seen it in the mirror. It just felt right for me image

Edit to say - I love these dress threads! All the dresses are so beautiful...makes me wanna go try on more lol (but I daren't in case I get the wobbles hahaha)
  • I finally made my mind up last weekend and ordered the Jenna dress by LouLou Bridal, roll on 12-16 weeks for delivery!! image
  • tinainwidtinainwid Posts: 277
    Quoted:
    I'm waering Shaylyn by MS. I've had my first "try on" of my actual dress and my fittings start in July/Aug

[/quote

Wow What a dress!

this is the style I wanted but when I tried one on it did nothing for me, so i went for a strapless princess dress with a big toole skirt.. not a dress I,d have gone for but it looks so good I had to have it.
  • Ami2012Ami2012 Posts: 161
    I have gone for Trieste by White One, its on order and due for delivery on 14th June...it was the first dress I tried on and after buying another off the peg sale one (and then taking it back) i finally admitted Trieste was def the one for me...pleased I waited as the price had reduced!! image
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    I'm waering Shaylyn by MS. I've had my first "try on" of my actual dress and my fittings start in July/Aug

[/quote

Wow What a dress!

this is the style I wanted but when I tried one on it did nothing for me, so i went for a strapless princess dress with a big toole skirt.. not a dress I,d have gone for but it looks so good I had to have it.

Thank you image I thought I wanted a princess style as I thought it would be more flattering on my shape turns out I couldn't have been more wrong, I also wanted not too much detail on it... I clearly had no idea what I'd suit image x
  • I am wearing the Ellis Bridal 11219 (without the bow), it came on the weekend just needs to be altered now image
  • im wearing Darcy scott beatrice

• MrsHoareMrsHoare Posts: 15
    Im wearing perfection Delancey. Love it!! had first fitting, second one in Septemeber
  • KayTay0610KayTay0610 Posts: 169
    This is mine - Heaven by Donna Salado

• I'm wearing the Ellis bridal 11219 but without the belt I have had it since February at home but I have only tried it on once incase I got bored of it and wanted a different one! Getting married on 13th October and am booked in for my alterations in August can't wait!! Xx
  • I've got an October dress buddy! I'm wearing d'arcy Scott's Beatrice image not what I thought I would go for (I originally wanted to go for a short number) but it gave me goosebumps! Should be arriving soon, can't wait to try it on again!