Forum home Archived I got married in October 2012

Booked Oct 13th

Hi everyone

Just joined and so excited about everyone else who is getting married in October too.

My name is Leanne snd we have booked it for 12.30 so its gonna be a fantastic early start.

Ive done quite alot just got a few bits left.

Sent out day invites and ive sated getting my rsvp's back and that is exciting.

• PollyAnne3PollyAnne3 Posts: 239
    Hi image

I'm 19th October, nothing much left to do now, got to get the rest of the day invites out and then nothing much I can do until July/August time image

We're getting married at 2pm
  • MRS LILLERSMRS LILLERS Posts: 1,319
    We get married on 4th October image at 2:30pm!

Have pretty much finished our planning now. Just saving up to pay for it all now image
  • I'm October 20th at 1pm. Cannot wait for the summer as all the nice bits for the wedding will begin happening! 5 months really doesn't seem a long time does it?!
  • roxy_919roxy_919 Posts: 65
    I'm October 13th to at 12.30, church wedding and then onto a village pub for our reception.

I think I have everything booked, just need things like shoes, underwear, jewlerry etc, I have my wedding invites but not sent them out yet, we are giving people a choice in menu so I should really get that done, when are you putting your RSVP by? X
  • jojomamalacejojomamalace Posts: 286
    I'm october 13th too!

I am so not organised, got so much still to do.

Still have to do the following

Book photographer

Find Shoes

Make brooch bouquet

Find flowergirl dresses

choose invites(eek)

Sort mens suits

choose menu

aarggghhhh Help!!! image
  • I'm getting married on October 13th too!! Really hoping it's as warm and dry this year as it was last year. We've sent out invitations and booked everything. Just last minute things to do now like sort out the table plans once everyone has RSVP'd and get the boys suited and booted. So excited!! X
  • I'm 13th too getting married in a lodge and having the day and night there, wedding is at 12.30 invites arrived yesterday so will be sending this week everything now booked and ordered just need to pay it off! Xx image