Forum home Archived I got married in October 2012

hen do!

Just wondering when October brides are having their hen do and what their plans are? My wedding is 13th October, planning to have the hen night on 15th September. Not booked anything yet, but I live in the north west so think it'll be in blackpool or Manchester. What theme are people having? Fancy dress or no fancy dress??!

• Ami2012Ami2012 Posts: 161

Mine is 1st weekend in September, we are going to Alton Towers and staying at the hotel...very excited, going to the park on the sat then spa on the sun image 

p.s. my date is 6th October!!

• PollyAnne3PollyAnne3 Posts: 239

I'm getting married on October 19th and my Hen do is on 29th September

Just staying where I live, afternoon tea at my Mum's and then out into town with my friends, wasn't fussed about having one, so this seemed the easiest thing to do image

• uglybuffyuglybuffy Posts: 201

Also getting married on 13th!  My hen party will be in Manchester where I live as I feel guilty about dragging people to Belfast for the wedding.  Provisional date is October 6th as one of my bridesmaids will have returned from travelling in South America and will be able to come.  I'm thinking of going clay pigeon shooting then dinner and drinks, as I'm not really a drinker.  Considering "ridiculous hats" as a theme, having bought one at my friend's hen party a few weeks ago.