Grecian Park Menu

Hi

We are getting married in Grecian Park in October 2013 and we cant decide on whether to go for BBQ option or try to ask if we can adjust the menu to include slightly less fish and more of a mixed munu. Anyone previously married here have any suggestions?

Also we are trying to buget for 47 people and wondered did anyone have a similar number to get an idea of cost for food and alcohol?

Thank you 

• OrlaOrla Posts: 4

Grecian Park in Cyprus.....sorry!

• Hi Orla

I am currently looking at Grecian Park as our wedding venue for 2015, I have you gone for the Cliff top bar for your drinks reception?

i would love to hear how it all goes for you in October.... We have around 70 people in our guest list (providing they all accepted that is).

have you booked directly through the hotel?

xxx

• OrlaOrla Posts: 4

hi

Apologies busy month but I did mean to reply sooner.

we booked directly with the wedding planner at the Grecian park hotel called Angelos. He arranged everything for us apart from 1 thing...registry office which I emailed to arrange an oat for paperwork upon our arrival & also to confirm someone was free to marry us at the hotel on our chosen date. They advised us on paperwork also & was all done by email & was pretty easy.

grecian park appears to close for winter at some point in November & reopens in march so the wedding planner can be difficult to get during this time.

you have 2 options of time for wedding as they do have 2 weddinds a day in the busy months. 1400 or 1630........we choose 1400 as we wanted the marquee for dinner. Think the 1630 wedding has the cliff top bar for drinks?

i can highly recommend it all....amazing day! From food to service...nothing was an issue. We brought our own favours & wedding stationary & that was no problem. Our 44 guests were blown away....venu was spectacular!

if you want Angelo's email I can send it on?

we booked jan 2013 for October 2013.

sadly we leave tmrw & it's currently about 30 degrees...was the same the day we got married!

orla x

• laura parkslaura parks Posts: 26

Hi did you book your wedding for the grecian park ? @bellabride orla