Forum home Archived I got married in September 2011

What flowers are in season?

Hello fellow September brides! I just wondered what flowers are going to be in season and what you've chosen if you've got that far yet?

I want to keep my budget down so want to opt for seasonal flowers as much as poss. Just interested to know what we have to choose from!

Thanks,

Amy x

• hi there we are getting married on 24th sept and luckily i want just gerbera's and they will b in season-

Autumn is the season of the primary harvest. Autumn falls during september - november in the Northern hemisphere, and during september - november in the Southern hemisphere.Crops are harvested during Autumn. Leaves change color are at their beautiful best.

Flowers Blooming in Autumn are:

Acashia, Allium, Alstromeria, Amaranthus, Anemone, Baby's Breath, Bittersweet, Carnation, China berry, Chrysanthemum, Cockscomb, Cosmos, Echinops, Freesia, Gerbera Daisy, Gladiolus, Hypericum, Iris, Juniper, Kangaroo paw, Kalancheo, Liatrus, Lily, Asiatic, Lily, Gloriosa, Misty Blue, Orchid, Pepper berry, Protea, Queen Ann's Lace, Quince, Rover, Roses, Rowen berry, Salvia, Solidago, Statice, Star of Bethlehem, Sunflower, Yarrow, Zinnia.

hope that helps

xx