Forum home Archived I got married in September 2012

Off on my Hen on Friday :)

Hi ladies

I cant believe my hen weekend has actually nearly arrived. I decided to go away and do the full girly tacky weekend with my 4 bestest friends and mother off course image

We are heading to Liverpool and I do not know a thing about it, which I am super excited about.

Watch out Liverpool, 6 Belfast ladies about to invade image

• SadSack83SadSack83 Posts: 1,700

Have a great hen do! 

I've never been to Liverpool - would be interested to hear about it when you get back!

• Il will keep you posted when I get home image might even post a few pics if I can work out how lol

It's become much easier on new site to post pics.

If you have them on your computer just click on the picture on the bar at the top on the section where you type a message that looks like a tree (next to the ABC and the tick). Then find it on your computer and it will be uploaded. 

Only exception is if image to big and then you need to compress first but to be honest pretty much all work first time! 

Looking forward to hearing about it

• well i am home and in one piece. only thing missiung is my voice lol

had an amazing time away and would recommend liverpool to any hen

Glad you had a good time!

Pics?! 

• SpangleSpangle Posts: 82

Glad you had fun in my home town!!  image

• some photos -

hen -

• racheltusracheltus Posts: 500

Hi, I am going to Liverpool on my hen night in Nov, is there anything/anywhere you recommend? Your pics look lovely and fun xx

• we enjoyed concert square better than matthew street. On the saturday night my girls had organised a private table in revolution which was good, the food was lovely.

• racheltusracheltus Posts: 500

Great thank you, and sorry one more question if you dont mind? Where did you stay? I have been looking for prices on the internet but as its a match weekend some central hotels are so expensive! Just want something cheap and cheerful image thank you

• my gorgeous mummy (one on far right of group photo) booked us into hatters hostel. i was a bit scared when i found out it it was excellent. very clean & everything you needed and very central to everything.

my mum & sunt stayed in a private double room & me & my 3 best friends had a 4 bed dorm, bunkbeds which was great laugh. for the 2 night it cost £70 each but that included my 5 girls paying for me image

hope this helps