Forum home Archived I got married in September 2012

my hen weekend starts in 3 hours!!

so Im being picked up in 3 hours and taken to... well I don't know! BMs have kept it a secret! Super excited!

Whats everyone up to this weekend??

• Jennytay08Jennytay08 Posts: 693
    Have a lovely time! Get some photos image
  • pinklady1203pinklady1203 Posts: 241

Have fun!! xx

• SadSack83SadSack83 Posts: 1,700

Enjoy! 

Let us know what you did when you return! 

This weekend I am having lunch with a friend and doing the Spartan 5k (obstacle course run through mud/fire etc.) on Sunday. 

• Thats awesome, I bet you're so excited! Mine is next weekend!

I'm also off to Batman this weekend and discussing our final cake plans...yummy!!

• CrowLadyCrowLady Posts: 151

So ladies, I'm back and my beautiful bridesmaids took me to Paris!! AWESOME weekend, plenty of food, alcohol, dancing, giggles and sunshine. Had a truely magical time! Hen party 2 will follow next month! xx

This was night 2, I think you can tell by the look on my face I was wondering whats in store!!

We stayed in the Bastille area of the city, my fav place was Notre Dame so it wasnt too far. Gorgeous little boutique  hotel, I was spoilt!

Thats so sweet that your h2b proposed to you in Paris! I will go back( this time with the hubster) after we are married to put a padlock on that bridge outside the Louvre! xx

Also, how was batman? ( I'm keen on Tom Hardy!)

Sadsack how did your spartan 5k go?

Hope cake tasting was yumbo thefuturemrsabbot!

• Sounds like you had a fabulous time!! Batman was AMAZING I would highly recommend it!!

• SadSack83SadSack83 Posts: 1,700

Wow, Paris! Amazing. What lovely friends you have!

Spartan race was fun. Very muddy and ran up lots of hills, got very muddy, ran through fire and even climbed into a massive wooden Trojan Horse! 

Yes I think the padlocks are a must! 47 daysto go, eek! How long for you?