Forum home Archived I got married in September 2012

just found out :-))

So some of my amazing friends are putting on a ladies night tonight, strippers, ann summers party etc and I was always going. But Ive just been told that its my unofficial jen night!!! My offical hen night is 18th aug and its in blackpool, but thats worked out at being ??80 pp so not all my friends could afford it, but all my friends are coming tonight! Also there are raiseing money off ticket sales, raffles and donations to send me and my h2b on honeymoon!!! After the year weve had with my h2b eyesight they thought we deserved 1, and they wanted us to go on joneymoon asap after the wedding incase h2b eyesight detierates anymore so that he van actually see on the honeymoon!! Im so overwhelmed, people have beennso kind and donated prizes to raffles, the club has waived the hire fee, people who cant come tonight have made privatr donations. My faith in human kindness has totally been restored and i feel so lucky to have such amazinh friends

• That is amazing...You have some fantastic friends. Enjoy it! x

• mandi133mandi133 Posts: 424
    I know its amazing! Ive spent all morning crying on and off coz its so nice!
  • Mrs BoundsMrs Bounds Posts: 1,311

how lovely for you, what a lucky lady to have such kind friends xxx

• JoeyClareJoeyClare Posts: 2,737

Wow! Fab friends. Enjoy yourself. x

• SadSack83SadSack83 Posts: 1,700

That's so lovely. Have a wonderful time and I hope you raise lots for a very special honeymoon, x

• mandi133mandi133 Posts: 424
    Thank you so much girls! I had an amazing, emotinal and very funny night. We raised ??300!!! I seriously cant believe how completely genrous people can be!
  • SadSack83SadSack83 Posts: 1,700

image Brilliant!

• DrMrs2BDrMrs2B Posts: 52

That's amazing image Have a great time! x

• Maddi2012Maddi2012 Posts: 256

Wow that is amazing what lovely friends you have, hope you have a fab honeymoon on that! xx