Forum home Archived I got married in September 2012

Single figures!

I am excited so had to share! 

• Wow. Very exciting!

Have you got much left to do?
  • How exciting! We're on 205, so I'll be very pleased when we tick over 200... x
  • JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058

Yay SadSack!  9 days?  I've got a few butterflies on your behalf!  Have you been engaged for 3.5 years?  I don't think I could handle that!

I'm on 200 to go today and freaking out!  When it gets to 6 months I think I might explode!  I've been in that 'lull stage' for a little while though so it's nice to feel excited again image

• hehe i can remember when we had 9 now its just 2 eeekkk.

I hope you have the most fantastic day

• w-day buddies! I'm starting to properly wobble about the actual logistics of getting stuff from A to B but also so excitied I could pop!!

• SadSack83SadSack83 Posts: 1,700

jayellekay - I don't have too much left to do but it's good job as I only have one day off before the big day! 

Jodie - yep have been engaged 3.5 years tomorrow! We planned date pretty much straight away as we wanted to settle and save but it is so strange to think it is finally here! 

linzi1987 - enjoy your special day. Nearly 1 day to go in 23 mins!

Janice - Woo Hoo for the 22nd Massive! 

• I am also wobbling!!! One week to go for me so quite nervous! Do you have lots to do? My list doesnt seem to be getting smaller!
  • Just the logistics Kirstyflea - i've started trying to go into a majorly relaxing phase and getting everyone else to organise the bits they said they would do. Started pampering and just chilling out and enjoying the crazy build up! Can't wait but don't want the time to run away too fast! Hope your list comes down a little - delegate whatever you can at this stage.....

• im getting married 22nd too its come round so quick image x