Free wedding photographer needed!

good luck with that one...

• abab Posts: 3

Hi Kayleigh, 

First, congratulations!!!

I'm just getting started with setting up my photography business and would be willing to photograph your wedding for free (though with travel expenses included).

I am based in Berkshire, and have covered a few weddings so far. You can view my work on my site at www.weddingsbyab.com 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

With thanks, 

Ab

• Tig123Tig123 Posts: 150

Have a look on Candid & Frank Photography website.....

Depending when you are getting married she is offering free wedding coverage until June this year to build up her portfolio. I have met with her as she is covering our wedding in May and I would recommend.

• Hi I can do it for expenses plus a small donation. I'm already established as a pro wedding photographer but need content for my new website ASAP. Drop me an email quoting this site and maybe we can sort something out. Thanks

[email protected]
  • Hello, do you still need a photographer? I'm an experienced portrait photographer branching into weddings. I'd be willing to shoot your wedding for free to gain some wedding experience and to build my portfolio. Please email me at: [email protected] if you're interested.

• MuzweddingMuzwedding Posts: 4

Hello readers!

If you mention "You and your wedding discount" I can offer you the full day for £350. Usual price is £1050. Very, very limited offer for weddings booked this year (2013) and early next year so get in contact quickly to secure a place. My site is here:

www.murrayclarke.co.uk

• Hello,

I am a young and creative photographer. I am working as a photographer because I simply love it, so I will try to sort sometthing out for you. I also need to mention that I have insurance.

I have shoot weddings previously, however the couples asked for privacy so I will not be able to share a lot of images with you. Here is my website: www.sandiebelle.com . all the images uploaded are fashion projects or commissioned portraits, but it will help you get an idea about the quality of my images. As soon as you send me an e-mail I will be able to e-mail you back some wedding images. 

My phone no is 07450 288 546 and my e-mail address: [email protected]

Looking forward hearing from you and discussing everything in more detail.

Kind regards,
    Sanda

• You could ask the photographer we used at our wedding, he is building his portfolio and photographing weddings for free for the rest of this year.

We absolutely LOVED his photographs and would definitely recommend him! image   Do a search for 'Charles McCarthy Photography' on Google and you will find his site   Good luck!
  • I truly hope that you are thoroughly disappointed with your wedding photographs. Photography is an art and anybody that says they will do it for free will be a shamble. Sadly anybody with a camera these days thinks they can take a photograph-they cannot. There is a hugely noticeable difference between someone with a camera and a professional photographer. I do hope you have a wonderful wedding, don't have too much to drink to conserve the memories, after all the photographic memories will be terrible.

• MrsC14MrsC14 Posts: 385

Sorry but had to laugh at Camilla Fortesque-Richardson. Have you never heard of people studying photography who know the basic skills- enough to take a decent photo who are offering their services to build their portfolio? Everybody starts somewhere. What a rude "person" or could be an internet troll I guess.. sad lives they lead.

• Tam3Tam3 Posts: 11
    Hi I know your looking for a wedding photographer and i am sure you will get a great one! lots of talented people out there. If you are interested in having your wedding filmed we are a new company launching into weddings. Its free you keep all the footage just we ask to have your wedding on our website. Please contact me on tamira. [email protected] Thanks
  • A friend did my sisters photograhy for free and the pictures were amazing.  She wasn't a wedding photographer or a full time pro, she was just starting out.  Don't let people worry you with their troll-tastic postings.  You should be able to click on the images below for a bigger size.  Best Wishes.  

• If your still stuck give me an email, I could see if i am free. 

[email protected]

• Sally2Sally2 Posts: 1

Hi there

I'm looking to build up my portfolio and open to snapping some weddings or other events for free, in the Essex/surrounding counties area. It is a first foray into photography for others outside of friends and family but my work has been well received. Happy to send some photos over if need be so you don't think I'm a nutter.

Please get in touch should anyone wish to take a chance on an enthusiastic, creative photographer in 2013/2014:  [email protected]

• Judy14Judy14 Posts: 6

We dont offer many free wedding shoots but we sometimes have promotions.

right now we have a competition for free wedding photography on our facebook page

www.leonardo-studios.com for more info

• Hi there

I'm a Photographer Based in Surrey looking to get more experience for Fairs. 

I have many years experience in Fashion and Family portrait and have done Weddings also, but looking to get more experience as I want to focus in this area. 

imageimageimageimage

• Camilla Fortesque-Richardson wrote (see post):

I truly hope that you are thoroughly disappointed with your wedding photographs. Photography is an art and anybody that says they will do it for free will be a shamble. Sadly anybody with a camera these days thinks they can take a photograph-they cannot. There is a hugely noticeable difference between someone with a camera and a professional photographer. I do hope you have a wonderful wedding, don't have too much to drink to conserve the memories, after all the photographic memories will be terrible.

Why would you even bother commenting on this and wishing someone's wedding photos are terrible??? there are no words for how mean that is. 

There are a number of photographers who are branching into wedding photography from other areas and offering their services free or at a reduced rate to build up their portfolio. Your post is uncalled for, by all means offer advice around the subject but saying that you hope they are upset about something on their wedding day....just horrible 

• Hello, 

I am a educated professional wedding photographer with lots of weddings shot and years of experience. I am located in Greece and i am willing to shoot some free weddings. The only (honest) reason is that i am looking to enhance my portfolio with some different images than those i already shoot, and because i am looking forward to be a destination photographer in the future. In order to visit my portfolio or ask me any additional info please send me a message.