Forum home Archived I got married in September 2013

Free Wedding Videos!

Hello brides to be!

I'm looking for a few brides getting married in August or September 2013 to film a few free, expenses only wedding videos.

I'm an experienced producer/camera operator in marketing, but am looking to move into wedding videography and build up a showreel - hence the freebie offer!

If any of you are interested in a free video (ideally around London or the South Coast) then please let me know on here or send me your email address and I'll get in touch.

Best wishes,

Irene

• Hi Irene, 

I am getting married the 2nd Nov. not the months you mentioned but the wedding is in London, if you are interested we would love to take up your offer, please let me know?

Thanks Julie

• Hi Julie 

This could potentially work - could you send me your email address and we can discuss further?

Thanks!

Irene 

• I'd be interested.  Wedding end of August but in the midlands.

• Im also interested but ours is aug 23rd at breadsall priory derby, id be happy to pay fuel if its something youd consider? X

• AB1003AB1003 Posts: 6

We would be interested. We are getting married on 30th August in Kent - not sure if that is too far out of your way.

• Hi Irene,

My email address is [email protected] , I look forward to hearing from you.

Julie

• Hello we are getting married septwmber 2013 in Bournemouth.  We hope your interested.x

• Hi ShabbyChicBride - definitely interested - could you message me the date of your wedding?