Wedding abroad date confirmed- wahoo!!

Well with our wedding being abroad we didn't think we could book until April 14 when the dates are released for the holidays but we have been intouch with the hotel directly and booked out wedding for the 27th may 2015! Good job we have booked already as there was only one more time available that day! 

Sooo happy, now to just wait for the holiday to be released image 

• Congrats. That will soon come round. X

• Jo35Jo35 Posts: 305

Oh so pleased for you x

• SutesSutes Posts: 697

Yay! So pleased for youas you've had to wait to set a date!, looks lovely btw!

• PopsyxxPopsyxx Posts: 1,009

Thank you, we are so excited!! Seems so real now image xx 

• Looks lovely - where is that? x

This is guardvalaca in Cuba image xx 

• Congrats! Exciting times ahead x
  • MrsBenn2bMrsBenn2b Posts: 84

Congratulations!! Looks amazing! Makes me want a holiday!!! x

• gemstargemstar Posts: 52

Congratulations, looks beautiful. We are in the same boat so to speak, getting married 12 sept 2015 in vegas and have booked our chapel but we are still waiting to be able to book the holiday! It seems to drag when you are waiting on something so important. Good luck x

• tinkymootinkymoo Posts: 419

Is that hotel playa pesquero?? X

No not playa!! Sol Rio De Luna. We were going to playa big had big probs with family over it and quite glad we changed after the article in the mail the other day!x

• tinkymootinkymoo Posts: 419

I know haha. My mum was there May last yr. Thankfully not sick lol! She said Cuba was stunning x

My sil to be was there- she was one that got ill! I just call it karma thoughimage xx